-
January 13th, 2000, 02:19 AM
#1
Mark Vodicka
Guest
I like the Messageboard, I like very much the people of the EWS Stress Control panel, since they are doing something which was originally Terratec's Job: SUPPORT!
Professional companies run their own news server where customer questions are answered by EMPLOYEEs.
Terratec's Support Form is annoying. You have to answer much useless stuff if you have a short specific question.
-
January 14th, 2000, 04:59 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Yeah
I've sent a bunch of bug reports, problem reports, etc and never got reply. Terraatec is useless in support
------------------
-
January 14th, 2000, 10:58 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Hi guys,
I appreciate the compliments, but please read the rules about this message board on the SCP again! One of them is: no tirades (including at Terratec). We don't do this to 'protect' Terratec, but to prevent endless and pointless attacks on persons or TT as we have seen so many times in the mailing list. This board is for exchanging useful information between users.
So let's keep it pleasant, ok? :-)
Arnoud
[This message has been edited by Arnoud de Jong (edited January 14, 2000).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks